Summer Indigo Custom Orders
Custom Orders. What to Expect:
Please use the contact form below to order your own personally designed necklace, bracelet or earrings. You can also order a matching, coordinated set of all three. Provide as much detail as you can and I will get back to you with a quote and to ask further questions if need be.
I work mainly with semiprecious stones and pearls.
Secondary materials can be Czech glass, Silver or alloy metals, and leather.
- Techniques I use are knotting, stringing, wire wrapping and basic macramé.
- If I cannot make it for you I may be able to refer you to a local artisan.
- Price will depend on intricacy of design as well as materials chosen.
- Providing preferred length/sizes in the form will speed up the process.
- You will receive a quote to approve cost and time frame before I begin your project.
- Payment in full is required before project begins.
- One free revision to design is included prior to shipping.
- Custom orders are non-refundable.
- For repairs and fixes get in touch to confirm and just pay shipping to send it "roundtrip".
- Guarantee applies to the workmanship, and requires the materials such as stones or pendants be intact. If those need replacing there would be an additional charge. Stone pendants tend to be unique, so if one is broken there is no guarantee that a similar one can be found. In that case we could find a close replacement for you to approve.
I am also happy to take orders for custom work in person via appointment should you happen to be in the area of Miami Beach. Please use the same form to make an appointment with me. During Covid-19 all safety measures will be observed and will be required, for everybody's peace of mind. This includes wearing a mask at all times and maintaining social distancing.
I look forward to working with you!